Annual Lefse Bake and International Food Tasting Festival
November 7, 2016
Join local Sons of Norway members from 2-4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 13 at the Mountain Parks Electric Community Room in Granby for the annual community-wide cooking and tasting event.
For nine years it has been a tradition for folks from the entire valley to participate in a fun get-together for baking lefse and sampling Scandinavian foods.
Organizers have added foods from around the world to celebrate and share the cultures and heritages of all residents of Grand County. The public is invited to come and enjoy the experience of preparing, cooking, explaining, sharing and tasting their favorite foods and the favorites of others.
Bring a ready-to-eat special food from your cultural background or to demonstrate its preparation and then share it at the festival.
The event is free and everyone is welcome.
For more information call Debbe Knutson at 970=726-8782 or DianeMarie Molter at 303-288-6014.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire