Concert features greatest hits of the Grand Chorale
August 15, 2013
The Grand Chorale will present its annual concert in Grand County at 7 p.m., on Saturday, Aug. 24, at Middle Park High School in Granby. The barbershop group, comprising of about 20 male singers from around Grand County, will sing its favorite hits that the Grand Chorale has presented over the past 25 years.
Surround Sound, a barbershop quartet recently crowned champions of the Spring Quartet Competition of the Mile High Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society of the Rocky Mountain District, will also be featured guest artists.
This year's annual concert has special meaning for Grand Chorale members. Special tribute will be given during the concert to founder and long-time Grand Chorale member, Al Clark. Al and his wife Betty were former residents of Hot Sulphur Springs.
Tickets are on sale for $12 per person and can be obtained from any Grand Chorale member, as well as at Grand Mountain Bank or Shadow Mountain Chiropractic in Granby. Tickets will also be available at the door on concert night. For additional information, contact Jim Pedersen at 970-887-3759.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire