Coral Creek plays Music on the Mall in Winter Park
July 30, 2015
WINTER PARK — With a growing fan base and an impressive list of performances on festival main stages, concerts and clubs across the U.S., Europe and the Caribbean, Coral Creek is sure to inspire some dancing and toe tapping on Friday, July 31,, at Cooper Creek's Music On The Mall in downtown Winter Park.
This Colorado front-range band puts on a high energy show of genre-bending original music and unique renditions of traditional bluegrass tunes and Americana classics.
Their music features original tunes by Chris Thompson and Bill McKay (formerly of Leftover Salmon and Derek Trucks Band). Members of Coral Creek have performed and recorded with many distinguished bands including the Grateful Dead, Allman Brothers, String Cheese Incident, Leftover Salmon, Yonder Mountain String Band, Railroad Earth, Blues Traveler, Phish, Big Head Todd, Gov't Mule, and many more.
Music On The Mall is a summer concert series held every Friday through Sept. 4 from 6-8 p.m. at Cooper Creek Square in Winter Park. The series is free and open to all ages. For more information go to http://www.coopercreeksquare.com or call 970-726-8891.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Looking for a shoulder-season escape? Here are 5 small-town getaways in northern Colorado
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months (with video)
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots