Grand County Blues Society celebrates 13 years on Aug. 16
August 14, 2014
The Grand County Blues Society is celebrating its 13th year with a free show at the Winter Park Pub on Saturday, Aug. 16.
Ori Naftaly and some special guests will be playing outside in the beer garden starting at about 5 p.m. Ori Naftaly Band has been in the U.S. from Israel for about a year now. They played Blues From the Top in June and have travelled the country playing to sold out venues and festivals.
The band features Ori Naftaly on guitar and some new members from Memphis with the incomparable Eleanor Tsaig on vocals. The GCBS would like to invite all its members, sponsors and volunteers to come celebrate more than 200 live shows and 12 festivals. The GCBS has been donating music to Grand County libraries and schools since 2002.
Learn more at http://www.grandblues.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law