Grand County Has Talent seeks performers
January 6, 2015
Talent acts are starting to line up for Grand County Has Talent, a local variety show scheduled for Jan. 30 at West Grand High School in Kremmling.
If you can sing, dance, play an instrument or do stand up comedy, you are encouraged and invited to compete for cash prizes and audience adulation. There is no cost to enter.
For more details or to register, contact Larry Banman at (970) 217-6298 or email@example.com. Don't delay and miss a chance to showcase your talent.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids