Grand Lake Easter Egg hunt is on April 19
April 11, 2014
Grand Lake Fire's Annual Easter Egg hunt will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 19, in Grand Lake Town Park. Youngsters attending this exciting event should be sure to bring their own basket to collect eggs. Youngsters are challenged with finding the golden egg to win one of 4 Easter baskets.
The event is in need of volunteers to help color eggs for the Easter egg hunt. Families are welcome. If you are interested, come to the Station 1 at 9 a.m., 201 W. Portal Road on Friday, April 18, to help out. As many as 780 eggs need to be colored. If you have questions, call Grand Lake Firefither Blake Mertz at 970-627-8428.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Family of 4 and dog dies in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs