Italian chef to visit Volario’s March 5-7
February 26, 2015
Volario's in Winter Park will be hosting a visiting chef from Italy on March 5, 6 and 7. In addition to its regular menu, the restaurant's regular chefs and the visiting chef will work together on several entree additions, for even more of an authentic taste of Italy.
Chef Salvatore Acampora is from the Amalfi Coast of Italy. He attended the Culinary School of Sorrento and is the Sous Chef at Hotel Luna Convento.
He will be joining Executive Chef Evan Treadwell and Sous Chef Andrew Aghajanian to create an unforgettable experience for Winter Park.
Reservations will go quickly. Make yours now by calling 970-722-1199 or visiting OpenTable.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game