Operation Airshow stages at Kremmling Airport
May 27, 2014
Aircraft enthusiasts will want to be in Kremmling on June 6 to see a display of World War II, Korean War and a few Russian-built airplanes.
In addition, the newest and best cars and trucks from Chevrolet will be on display during the aircraft presentation in Kremmling.
On June 7, Hudson Chevrolet and the Town of Dillon will present the Highest Show on Earth, the airshow over the Dillon Reservoir. This year's event was moved to June 7 to celebrate National Marina Day and will be an Air and Water Show. Boating dealers will be displaying new equipment and demonstrating that equipment between airshow performances. Hudson Chevrolet will also have new vehicles on display.
The aircraft will operate from McElroy Field in Kremmling, and while you may see them practicing during the week before the show, the big event in Kremmling will be Friday afternoon. The airshow performers will have a rehearsal over Dillon Friday morning. That afternoon they will put the aircraft on display at the airport for Grand County residents to see up close. Additionally Hudson Chevrolet will be bringing new cars and trucks to the airport to see and test drive. There will also be a barbecue at the airport sponsored by City market, Middle Park Meats and Muddy Creek Cabins.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Driver in fatal crash south of Kremmling to appear in court on multiple felonies