Pianist Vanessa Perez closes 2016 concert season
March 17, 2016
Critics praise pianist Vanessa Perez for her technical ability and electrifying presentation to audiences. She has played in prestigious venues throughout Europe, Latin America and the United States. The Venezuelan-American artist performs on Friday, March 18.
"It's been a whirlwind season in Grand County and we expect Perez to wrap it up in style," said Judy Baxter, president of the concert series. "This is an international pianist who has performed with today's classical music stars."
Perez began her piano studies at age 11 in Caracas, Venezuela. She also studied at London's Royal Academy of Music, Italy's Accademia Pianistica Incontri Col Maestro, and Yale University. Steinway & Sons released her latest album, Spain, this past February. Perez performs at 7 p.m. at the Church of the Eternal Hills in Tabernash.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law