Registration starts for upcoming Race for the Cure in Grand Lake
September 11, 2013
GRAND LAKE —Grand County is collaborating with the Rural Health Network in a Race/ Walk for the Cure on Sept. 29 in Grand Lake. Join Team Grand County in their race called "Taking Steps to end all Cancer." The Race/Walk will benefit Grand County Rural Health, Cancer Related Services. Join Team Grand County and all of the proceeds will go toward Cancer Related Services benefitting anyone in Grand County living with cancer. Many do not have the advantage of health coverage, and some cannot afford the costs with insurance.
There are additional ways you may support this critical cause. Pancho & Lefty's will be hosting a Charity Golf Tournament on Saturday, Sept. 14 to benefit Grand County Rural Health, Cancer Related Services. Call 970-627-8773 to register and for more information about events surrounding the golf tournament.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Fraser mulls registration program for short-term rentals, sales tax drop
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots