RMRT receives $10,000 Colorado Creative Industries Grant
August 5, 2016
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre (RMRT) has been awarded an unrestricted grant in the amount of $10,000 from Colorado Creative Industries (CCI), a division of the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade.
Unrestricted grants provide the opportunity to direct spending where it is needed the most. This grant was awarded through CCI's Colorado Creates Program and will support RMRT's mission to stimulate, promote and develop interest in the performing arts in Grand County and the surrounding region through live theatrical production and youth theatre educational workshops.
"We are honored to be included on the list of recipients for this award", said RMRT's Executive Artistic Director Michael Querio.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest