RMRT’s ‘How to Succeed in Business’ opens tonight, June 21
June 24, 2013
GRAND LAKE —Artistic Director Michael Querio has a soft spot for a good old-fashioned musical comedy. He sees a variety of musicals on Broadway during the winter, and is always looking for something new to bring to Grand Lake. But there is something about a classic, quintessential comedy that Querio just can't resist. "I enjoy giving our audiences a bit of everything each season. Every summer, Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre serves up something for everyone, and this year is no exception. Though you can always look forward to a taste of Broadway's contemporary repertoire, there is going to be a classic in the mix. A can't-miss, gotta-see-it kind of show."
"How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" opens 8 p.m. this Friday, June 21, at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre in Grand Lake, and runs through Aug. 22. Audiences can look forward to memorable performances by many beloved RMRT alums in this production, with Sean Pack as the charming Finch, Stephanie Hansen bringing her sassy swagger as the feisty secretary Rosemary Pilkington, and Christina Meyers, who masterfully handles her role as the boss's mistress with comic panache.
Tickets are on sale now for the rest of the season, and can be purchased in person at Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, by phone at 970-627-3421, or onlineRockyMountainRep.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law