Rocky Mountain Repertory presents ‘Ring of Fire’
September 5, 2013
From the songs and stories of a true American legend comes a musical journey that is set to rock Grand Lake audiences through September. Ring of Fire features a remarkable cast of Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre performers and musicians as they present the ultimate celebration of The Man in Black. This powerful story of faith and love, struggle and redemption is steeped in the spirit and electricity that made Johnny Cash one of the greatest storytellers of our time.
The Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre's production of Ring of Fire weaves together the songs of Johnny Cash to create a musical journey that reflects the life of this legendary artist, and is sure to lift audience members' hearts. 2013 Company Members Will Aaron, Matilde Bernabei, Stephanie Hansen, Kristin O'Connell, David Miller and Chance Wall rediscover and reinvent 33 of Cash's songs, all performed against a state-of-the-art combination of lights, sound, and stunning multi-media images. This white-hot, string-popping musical closes a wildly popular summer season at the Rep, and is the perfect way to begin the fall in Grand Lake.
Ring of Fire premieres at 8 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 30, at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre. Tickets can be purchased at the RMRT Box Office, by phone at 970-627-3421 or online at http://www.rockymountainrep.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire