The art of live looping comes to Cooper Creek
July 2, 2015
WINTER PARK – Innovative Colorado based singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, loop artist and educator Arthur Lee Land brings an unforgettable solo act using the Art of Live-Looping to Cooper Creek's Music on the Mall on Friday from 6-8 p.m.
Lee Land creates a full band sound by layering vocals and a multitude of acoustics through the art of live looping. His one-man performances have dropped jaws at clubs and concerts across the country. With his entertaining style and multi-instrumental architecture, Arthur constructs songs before your very eyes.
Audiences forget they are watching one man, hearing instead compositions rich and intricate enough for an 8-piece band. Lee Land weaves djembe, talking drums, congas, bongos, shakers, beat boxing, bass, guitars, mandolin, talk box, organs, trumpets and more with his mastery of sophisticated technology, songwriting and top level musicianship.
Music On The Mall is a summer concert series held every Friday through Sept. 4 from 6-8 p.m. at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park. The series is free and open to all ages. For more information visit http://www.coopercreeksquare.com or call 970-726-8891.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water