‘Walking Jukebox’ Key performs at Music on the Mall
August 14, 2013
WINTER PARK — Gary Key, also known as "The Walking Jukebox, is a full-time musician who performs for audiences everywhere, but is from Winter Park, where he plays much of his time professionally. He originally started his music career in Tampa, Fla., where he played solo and for years, with a trio named "Hendrix, Osborne & Key."
When Key sings, he has an unbelievable voice. His song repertoire consists of more than 700 songs-plus, and prefers to do all requests rather than go by a song list. He is known not only for his incredible live music but also for his ability to entertain his audiences. He plays 6-string, 12-string and throws in some harmonica to add a little something special. He covers anything from James Taylor, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Pink Floyd and a huge range of classic rock, folk, country, blues and more.
Key plays Music on the Mall from 6-8 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 16.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Snow on the mountain: First snow covers Grand County’s peaks (with photo gallery)