What do you think?
November 22, 2016
Locals Adrianna, Sienna and January Clark look on as their friend Matylda Rozewicz tries on a head band with help from business owner Amanda Rosenfried during the 18th annual Holiday Artisan Fair held at Grand Park Recreation Center in Fraser on Saturday, November 19. Vendor fees from this event benefit Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation District youth programs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ‘destination’ light show planned to brighten downtown Winter Park
- Hot Sulphur Springs man injured after falling wire knocks him into window