ACT, SAT test-taking classes available to students
September 24, 2013
Middle Park High School is offering a test prep workshop that will cover elements of the ACT and SAT as well as test-taking strategies for both exams. This workshop would not be possible without the support of all three Grand County Rotary Clubs: Winter Park/Fraser, Granby and Grand Lake. Classes will be conducted on Thursdays from 5:30-7:30 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m.- noon. The workshop will begin the week of Sept. 30 and end the week of Oct. 21. Classes are open to current 10th-,11th- and 12th-graders of Middle Park High School and West Grand High School. To offset the cost of providing this service, a fee of $10 is requested per class attended, but a student does not have to attend every class in the workshop. Fee waivers will be available if a student is on Free and Reduced Lunch. Please make checks payable to East Grand School District.
Sign-up for classes will take place in the counseling office, or phone at 970-887-2104 ext. 206. Classes will be limited to the first 25 students who sign up. For questions regarding this workshop, call the Counseling Office or stop in during regular school hours.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Will DeLay: Burgeoning football star, MPHS Homecoming King