Annual Run for the Son, Christian motorcyclist ride 100 miles
April 26, 2012
On Saturday, May 5 the local Christian Motorcyclist Association Chapters from Granby and Silverthorne will host their annual Run for the Son Event. The High Mountain Missionaries and Summit Christian Riders are two of the many CMA chapters in the United States participating in this annual fundraising event and have designated Steamboat Springs as the destination for their ride this year.
Members have been raising funds and pledges and will be completing a 100-mile ride as part of the event. Fundraising supports the ministries of the Christian Motorcyclist Association in addition to The Jesus Film Project, Missionary Ventures, and Open Doors.
The chapters should arrive in Steamboat between 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. to have lunch and fellowship at Johnny B. Goods Restaurant, 738 Lincoln Ave. We also welcome any snowmobilers, ATVers, or dirt bikers to join us as well. Please feel free to come down and meet with them for more information, or call Chet at 970-531-5530, Dick at 970-531-1900, or Steve at 970-485-5236.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest