Birth: Bella Rosalie Hallman
May 8, 2012
Casey and Alan Hallman of Grand Lake announce the birth of their daughter Bella Rosalie Hallman on April 24, 2012, at 12:20 p.m. at Yampa Valley Medical Center. Baby weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Baby’s sibling is Samuel Hallman. Grandparents are Scott and Chris Heiter of Kutztown, Pa., and Lamar and Debbie Hallman of Macungie, Pa.
Ruth Murphy and Brian Manuel of Kremmling announce the birth of their son Wyatt Anthony Manuel on April 29, 2012, at 4:52 p.m. at Yampa Valley Medical Center. Baby weighed 8 pounds and was 21 inches long. Baby’s siblings are Taylor, Kalie and Jacob.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Climax Molybdenum asks for huge molybdenum increase in local drinking, ag water
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Fraser mulls registration program for short-term rentals, sales tax drop