BOCC reappoints Douden, Knoohuizen
February 7, 2017
As part of the approval of their Feb. 7 consent agenda, the Grand County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) moved to reappoint Nancy Knoohuizen and Ann Douden as representatives to the Grand County Library District Board of Trustees. Douden is the vice president for the library district and holds the District 2 seat. Knoohuizen holds the At Large D seat. The BOCC must approve trustee recommendations made by the library district as resolutions on their agenda.
The BOCC appointed three other members to the board in 2016 including Marcus Davis, a Hot Sulphur Springs resident who filled the At Large B seat; Carol Hunter, a Grand Lake resident for the At Large A seat; and Jim Sloan from Kremmling for District 3.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors