Byers Peak annexation hearing continues Wed. night
March 5, 2013
The continuation of the public hearing regarding the proposed annexation of Byers Peak Ranch into the town of Fraser will be held at the Fraser Town Hall at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6.
The property consists of a 295-acre ranch, located south of Fraser, with development plans that include 1,435 dwelling units, 550 lodging units, and 270,000 square feet of commercial space.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law