Byers Peak annexation hearing continues Wed. night
March 5, 2013
The continuation of the public hearing regarding the proposed annexation of Byers Peak Ranch into the town of Fraser will be held at the Fraser Town Hall at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6.
The property consists of a 295-acre ranch, located south of Fraser, with development plans that include 1,435 dwelling units, 550 lodging units, and 270,000 square feet of commercial space.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soliders at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials