Coroner releases name of woman found dead
June 1, 2016
The Grand County Coroner, Brenda Bock released the name of the woman who was found dead on May 30 on Colo. Highway 125.
Sarah Miller, 24, died of a self inflicted gunshot wound, according to the Grand County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, Lt. Dan Mayer. She was found near C Lazy U Ranch where she worked.
"The investigation is ongoing," said Mayer. "However, we haven't uncovered any evidence of foul play."
Her friends and co-workers did not see a reason that she would have done this, according to Mayer. She was well known and well liked in the community, said Mayer.
Grief counseling was available for employees at C Lazy U Ranch on Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water