Crooked Creek Saloon donates proceeds to Fraser Valley Library on Aug. 5
July 30, 2015
Every summer since 2009, the Crooked Creek Saloon has donated a portion of sales to nonprofit organizations as part of its "Music in the Garden" series. Toni and Scott Hallgren purchased the beloved "Creek" six years ago and have been graciously giving back to their Fraser Valley community, not only by donating to local nonprofits, but also by supporting local musicians.
On Wednesday, Aug. 5, 20 percent of sales go to the Fraser Valley Library. The Fraser Valley Library staff encourage people to come by the Crooked Creek Saloon for dinner, libations, and live entertainment by folk guitarist, Jenny Maier. For more information about "Music in the Garden," visit http://www.crookedcreeksalooncolorado.com or call 726-9250. Library staff appreciate your support!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Looking for a shoulder-season escape? Here are 5 small-town getaways in northern Colorado