January 8, 2014
Gary and Lori Damon of Granby, announce the Oct. 12 marriage of daughter Katy Jayne(nee) Damon of Chadron, Neb., to Dennis Leon Kuhnel of Chadron, son of Brenda and Leroy Kuhnel of Castleton, Kansas. Damon is a graduate of Middle Park High School and Colorado State University. She is currently employed by Chadron State College in Chadron, Neb. Kuhnel is a graduate of Colby College (BA), University of Iowa (MA), University of Nebraska (MA) and University of Kansas School of Law (JD). He is currently employed as the center director for the USDA Forest Service, Hudson-Meng Education and Research Center. The ceremony was held at the Crawford First Methodist Church in Crawford, officiated by Pastor George Kilmer. The honeymoon was planned for the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Maid of Honor was Jamie Damon of Granby. Bridesmaids were Amanda Nutting, Winter Park; Amanda Marshal, Littleton; Allix Hauck, Grand Lake; and Rebecca Carron, Fort Collins. Best Man was Bo Bonner of Pretty Prairie, Kansas. Groomsmen were Michael Valkevich, Singapore; Jayant Alter, Mussoorie, India; R.C. Lopez, Pinedale, Wyo.; and Matthew Treaster, Pretty Prairie, Kansas.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer