Drug Take-Back event set for Oct. 26
October 25, 2013
The Sheriff's office is again participating in the DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day, set from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 26.
Collection sites will be located at the Alco Center in Fraser, City Market in Granby, and The Kremmling Mercantile, Kremmling.The public is asked to use this resource to dispose of prescriptions safely. Prescription drugs and medications should never be flushed down toilets because water treatment processes can't always remove these compounds. They are deemed harmful to the environment and downstream users. Drug Take-Back opportunities also prevent pill abuse and theft by ridding homes of potentially dangerous expired, unused, or unwanted prescription drugs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Snow on the mountain: First snow covers Grand County’s peaks (with photo gallery)