Engagement – McLimore-Martin
April 23, 2010
Dave McLimore of Kremmling announces the engagement of his son, Cory McLimore, to Chris Martin. The groom- and bride-to-be are both from Aurora.
He is a 2001 graduate of West Grand High School and Adams State College in 2006. He works at Mountain States Employers Council, Inc. His mother, Julie Donald, lives in Alamosa.
Chris Martin is a graduate of Colorado School of Trades and works at Creative Touch Interiors, Aurora. Her parents are Ralph Martin and Billie Martin of Mililani, Hawaii, and Aurora, respectively. Ralph Martin is remarried to her step-mother, Linda Martin.
The wedding is scheduled for Jan., 22, 2011, at the Willow Ridge Manor in Morrison.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Family of 4 and dog dies in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs