January 26, 2009
He popped the question and she said “YES!”
Stacey Jo Thompson and Adam Brock Paulson, both of Granby, are thrilled to announce their engagement.
Stacey is the daughter of Scott and Connie Thompson of Grand Junction. She graduated from Trinity Bible College of Ellendale, North Dakota and has been employed with Mountain Parks Electric, Inc as a Customer Service Representative in the Collections Department for four years.
Adam is the son of Roy and Joy Paulson of Monte Vista. He is a graduate of Alamosa Community College and has been employed with Asplundh Tree Experts as a General Forman/Safety Supervisor for six years.
The happy couple is planning a spring wedding.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water