Fly fish at the original headwaters of the Colorado River
July 10, 2013
Join expert fly-fishing instructors from Trout Unlimited in a day of family fun for all ages. Instructors will teach casting, knot techniques, and trout catch-and-release techniques. The event is on Friday, July 19, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. It is $100 per family (or group) of three to participate, and $25 per additional member. Participants are invited to meet their guides at 9:30 a.m. at the Kawuneeche Visitor Center, or partake in transportation provided from Alco, Winter Park, at 8:45 a.m.
For more information, to register, or to purchase a gift certificate, contact Jerry Nissen at 303-641-2367/ email@example.com, or visit Trout Unlimited's website at coheadwaters.org. All equipment and lunch is provided. Make checks payable to: Rocky Mountain National Park, c/o Trail River Ranch. All proceeds benefit the preservation and restoration of Trail River Ranch.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire