Fraser says goodbye to Lu Berger
October 20, 2016
The town of Fraser said goodbye to Town Clerk, Lu Berger who has been with them for 10 years. Berger's last meeting was the Fraser Board of Trustees regular meeting on Wednesday, October 19.
Town Manager Jeff Durbin said the board and staff was very sad to see her go, but wished her the best.
Berger said she is moving to Austin, TX with her husband. Town Manager Jeff Durbin presented Berger with a card and flowers during the October 19 Fraser Town Council meeting. Fraser will be looking for a new Town Clerk.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids