Free Ask A Lawyer clinic, Feb. 9
January 31, 2017
Ask A Lawyer Legal Clinics continue in 2017. To make an appointment, go to 307 Moffat Avenue in Hot Sulphur Springs or call 970-725-3357. Walk-ins will be helped if time allows. These free, 30-minute clinics are free for residents of Grand County. Please bring with you leases, court papers for your questions.
Appointment are Noon to 2 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest