Gardening group forms in Kremmling
May 15, 2012
Those who have been gardening or are thinking about gardening in Kremmling and would like to speak with other area gardeners might want to attend a meeting at the Extension Hall on May 22.
An informal group sponsored by Grand County Community Gardens will meet at 6:30 p.m. that evening to share gardening ideas and meet other gardeners. The plan eventually is to get together once a week.
Call Nicki R., 970-531-5239, with questions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water