Granby aviation museum greeting visitors, locals for free this weekend
July 28, 2015
On Friday, July 31, and Saturday, Aug. 1, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. volunteers of the Friends of Granby Airport will be greeting visitors and local residents interested in learning more about the Granby-area aviation history at the Emily Warner Field Aviation Musem.
International historic figures as President Dwight Eisenhower and Charles Lindbergh have connections to our community that are outlined in museum exhibits.
Come and learn more. Admission is free.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water