Granby Elementary fifth-graders host supper fundraiser
February 27, 2013
Granby Elementary School fifth-graders will host a chili supper and silent auction at 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
The proceeds will support the class trip to Summit Outdoor Education Center in Estes Park for one week in April.
The supper features chili, cinnamon rolls, salad and lemonade. Students will serve the dinner as well as bus tables.
If all 500 tickets are sold, the class will meet its goal to send 49 fifth-graders on a life-long memorable experience. Tickets are $7.50 and are available at the door or from any GES fifth-grader.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer