Granby Elementary fifth-graders host supper fundraiser
February 27, 2013
Granby Elementary School fifth-graders will host a chili supper and silent auction at 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
The proceeds will support the class trip to Summit Outdoor Education Center in Estes Park for one week in April.
The supper features chili, cinnamon rolls, salad and lemonade. Students will serve the dinner as well as bus tables.
If all 500 tickets are sold, the class will meet its goal to send 49 fifth-graders on a life-long memorable experience. Tickets are $7.50 and are available at the door or from any GES fifth-grader.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids