Granby’s Independence Day Parade theme announced
June 10, 2014
Throughout history there have been people and events that have affected lives in great and positive ways, especially here in the rugged West. Through adversity and victory, those before us left behind legacies, stories and memories of Grand County, where characters abound. Come show your character and imagination on Independence Day as we celebrate our pride, history and heritage with: "Spirit of the West."
Use your creative talents and interpret "Spirit (or spirits) of the West. Applications to be in the parade are available at the Granby Chamber of Commerce, 475 E. Agate and on the website under "Forms and Applications" at http://www.granbychamber.com. Political entries are $50. There is a suggested donation of $40 for businesses and $20 for nonprofit organizations, groups, and individuals. Veterans are free. For more information, contact the Greater Granby Area Chamber of Commerce at 887-2311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game