Granby’s Independence Day Parade theme announced
June 10, 2014
Throughout history there have been people and events that have affected lives in great and positive ways, especially here in the rugged West. Through adversity and victory, those before us left behind legacies, stories and memories of Grand County, where characters abound. Come show your character and imagination on Independence Day as we celebrate our pride, history and heritage with: "Spirit of the West."
Use your creative talents and interpret "Spirit (or spirits) of the West. Applications to be in the parade are available at the Granby Chamber of Commerce, 475 E. Agate and on the website under "Forms and Applications" at http://www.granbychamber.com. Political entries are $50. There is a suggested donation of $40 for businesses and $20 for nonprofit organizations, groups, and individuals. Veterans are free. For more information, contact the Greater Granby Area Chamber of Commerce at 887-2311 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soldiers at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials