Grand Lake Recreation announces summer program
May 29, 2012
GRAND LAKE – The Grand Lake Rec. Department announces its summer program for children ages 6 to 14. The program begins the week of June 11 through the week of July 30.
June’s program is for children ages 6 to 9 and July’s program is for children 9-14.
Program offerings include activities such as learning about Grand Lake from a pontoon boat, garden planting, building rockets, and touring a working cattle ranch.
Cost of the program is $30 per child for a full day of fun. Program days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration is 4 to 6 p.m. Friday, June 1 in the modular building between the Grand Lake Post Office and Grand Lake Elementary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ‘destination’ light show planned to brighten downtown Winter Park
- Hot Sulphur Springs man injured after falling wire knocks him into window