Hot Sulphur Springs Fire Station hosts annual chili supper on Oct. 21
October 20, 2011
The 2nd annual chili supper, held in conjunction with Fire Safety month, will take place from 6-8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21, at the Hot Sulphur Springs Fire Station, 286 E. Grand Ave.
This is a free chili supper for the Hot Sulphur Springs and Parshall communities. Its a good time to visit with neighbors and obtain fire safety information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest