Hot Sulphur ushers in the holiday
November 30, 2012
The Town of Hot Sulphur Springs is hosting Christmas festivities on Saturday, Dec. 1. at the Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall.
Taking place from noon to 6 p.m., the festivities include pictures with Santa Claus from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., refreshments, arts and crafts vendors and activities.
The Mountain Family Center will be collecting clean, gently used or new winter coats for area families in need.
A holiday tree-lighting is scheduled to round-out the event, located across the street from town hall.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Snow on the mountain: First snow covers Grand County’s peaks (with photo gallery)