Hot Sulphur ushers in the holiday
November 30, 2012
The Town of Hot Sulphur Springs is hosting Christmas festivities on Saturday, Dec. 1. at the Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall.
Taking place from noon to 6 p.m., the festivities include pictures with Santa Claus from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., refreshments, arts and crafts vendors and activities.
The Mountain Family Center will be collecting clean, gently used or new winter coats for area families in need.
A holiday tree-lighting is scheduled to round-out the event, located across the street from town hall.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- De Vos: Thank God for Trump (column)
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer