Indian Peaks Charter School up for grant, needs support
December 12, 2012
As you do your part at home, our faculty and staff members are doing their part every day to help give students an environment to play, create and explore. Earlier this year, Indian Peaks Charter School was nominated for a Power a Bright Future grant from The Clorox Company in hopes of securing up to $50,000 in funding for our science program.
After a competitive national nomination period, now is the time for our school community to show its support. Help IPCS win up to $50,000 by casting votes through Dec. 19, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Adults and kids 13 and older can vote online at PowerABrightFuture.com.
Neighbors, friends and family can also vote for their favorite school right from their phones via text message.
The program that receives the highest number of votes will be awarded the $50,000 grand-prize grant, and the next top vote-getters in the Play, Create and Explore categories respectively will each be awarded a $25,000 grant. A panel of Clorox judges will also select three lucky schools, one in each category, to win a $25,000 judge’s choice grant. Visit PowerABrightFuture.com for additional details and official rules.
Follow these easy steps to vote:
1. Text to vote (Message and Data Rates May Apply)
– To vote for Indian Peaks Charter School text 1755pbf to 95248
– Vote one time every day.
– Spread the word.
2. Vote online
– Log on to http://www.powerabrightfuture.com
– Search for Indian Peaks Charter School
If you’d like to volunteer to spread the word about our nomination, please contact Melissa at 887-3805 for more information.
You can also help with simple acts like:
– Posting on Facebook to encourage your friends and family to vote.
– Tweeting the link to our voting page so your followers can vote.
– Sending an email to your family and friends, letting them know the great news and telling them how to vote.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions as we continue to take all necessary steps to help our students play, create and explore at IPCS. Thanks in advance for your support.