Kremmling fundraiser to benefit local family
January 15, 2013
On Jan. 27, the friends and the Christian community of Kremmling are sponsoring a fundraiser for the Keith Bohall family to help offset their medical expenses as a result of the recent surgery for Keith’s brain tumor and the following radiation treatments that are now taking place in Florida at the Mayo Clinic. The fundraiser will consist of a spaghetti dinner, desserts for purchase, a silent auction, and entertainment will be provided by Blessed Hope Band. The fundraiser will take place at the CSU Extension office in Kremmling at the fairgrounds from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Cost of admission will be $25 for a family, $15 for couples, and $10 for a single person. Anyone wishing to make a silent auction donation can contact Shelly Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 970-406-8113. Online donations can be made on PayPal at coloradohomesteaders.org/bohall. For more general information contact Beth Worden at 724-2954.
Submitted by Molly Scruggs; Mountain Valley Christian Academy.
Picture: Keith and Shawn Bohall.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer