Kremmling fundraiser to benefit local family
January 15, 2013
On Jan. 27, the friends and the Christian community of Kremmling are sponsoring a fundraiser for the Keith Bohall family to help offset their medical expenses as a result of the recent surgery for Keith’s brain tumor and the following radiation treatments that are now taking place in Florida at the Mayo Clinic. The fundraiser will consist of a spaghetti dinner, desserts for purchase, a silent auction, and entertainment will be provided by Blessed Hope Band. The fundraiser will take place at the CSU Extension office in Kremmling at the fairgrounds from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Cost of admission will be $25 for a family, $15 for couples, and $10 for a single person. Anyone wishing to make a silent auction donation can contact Shelly Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 970-406-8113. Online donations can be made on PayPal at coloradohomesteaders.org/bohall. For more general information contact Beth Worden at 724-2954.
Submitted by Molly Scruggs; Mountain Valley Christian Academy.
Picture: Keith and Shawn Bohall.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law