Kremmling fundraiser to benefit local family
January 15, 2013
On Jan. 27, the friends and the Christian community of Kremmling are sponsoring a fundraiser for the Keith Bohall family to help offset their medical expenses as a result of the recent surgery for Keith’s brain tumor and the following radiation treatments that are now taking place in Florida at the Mayo Clinic. The fundraiser will consist of a spaghetti dinner, desserts for purchase, a silent auction, and entertainment will be provided by Blessed Hope Band. The fundraiser will take place at the CSU Extension office in Kremmling at the fairgrounds from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Cost of admission will be $25 for a family, $15 for couples, and $10 for a single person. Anyone wishing to make a silent auction donation can contact Shelly Mathis at email@example.com or at 970-406-8113. Online donations can be made on PayPal at coloradohomesteaders.org/bohall. For more general information contact Beth Worden at 724-2954.
Submitted by Molly Scruggs; Mountain Valley Christian Academy.
Picture: Keith and Shawn Bohall.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)
- YMCA tax payback has East Grand School District eyeing tax hike