Libraries grant amnesty on fines this week
April 16, 2013
The Grand County Library District joins libraries across the county to celebrate National Library Week April 14-20th. This is a time to support libraries and librarians and promote library use.
This year, in honor of the National Library Week, the Grand County Library District is offering an amnesty on overdue fines. During the week of April 14-20, return library materials to a Grand County library branch – Fraser Valley, Granby, Hot Sulphur Springs, Juniper at Grand Lake, Kremmling or to any Grand County Library District book drop – and all overdue fines on items will be forgiven.
Library Amnesty Week does not apply to outstanding overdue fines or replacement fees on lost or damaged materials or to materials owned by libraries other than Grand County.
If the accumulation of library fines on long overdue materials has been keeping you from checking out materials at your local branch, take this opportunity to clear your library account and enjoy renewed access to books, DVDs, audio books, magazines, eContent and much more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water