Lightening survivors sought for research project
October 21, 2016
Have you been hit by lightening?
If so, Barb Stemple of Grand Lake, is looking for lightening survivors who will share they stories for a research project.
Stemple was hit by lightening a few years ago and survived. She has joined a lightning data research group in Denver and they are looking for people who have survived getting hit by lightening, and who are willing to share their medical issues for a research project.
Please email her email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids