Middle Park High School Post Prom planning in full swing
April 7, 2015
The Middle Park High School Post Prom Committee is busily planning the After Prom Party 2015 for the Junior and Senior classes. This event takes place immediately following Prom on April 25 and is designed to provide a safe alternative to keep kids away from drugs and alcohol in an environment that is fun and engaging.
This year's event includes an improvisational comedy troupe whose performance is much like the TV show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" and is tailored for high-schoolers. After the performance is the prize drawing, a much anticipated part of the evening's activities.
As in years past, the junior parents are hosting the event and are asking for your help in making this event a success. We are requesting donations of cash or prizes to the prize drawing. Prize donations can also be in the form of gift cards or gift certificates.
All cash donations go to purchase items for the drawing and to cover the cost of the party. If you would like to make a donation, please mail it to MPHS Post Prom, PO Box 574, Winter Park, CO 80482. If you have questions or need someone to pick up your donation, please call Debbie Harris at 970/531-7670.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law