Middle Park Medical Foundation awards “Med Ed” scholarships
July 19, 2016
Middle Park Medical Foundation (MPMF) awards up to $1,000 in medical education scholarships each year. The foundation is proud to announce this year's "Med Ed" Scholarship recipients: Nina Palm and Emily Coffey. Palm is pursuing a certification in massage therapy and Coffey is striving to become an EMT.
MPMF's 2017 scholarship application will be posted in January 2017.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit