Middle Park Stockgrowers and Middle Park Conservation District co-hosting annual dinner
February 7, 2013
The Middle Park Stockgrowers Association and the Middle Park Conservation District are co-hosting their annual banquet on Saturday, Feb. 23 at the Moose Cafe in Kremmling. Social hour with a cash bar will begin at 5:30 P.M. The Middle Park Conservation District will give their annual report and a short presentation at 6:30 p.m. Dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m.
This year’s banquet is a social event. No speakers, no program. Come enjoy dinner, listen to Jim Lynch and Bob Chase play your favorites, and catch up with your friends and neighbors.
Tickets for the banquet are $38 per person. If you have any questions or you would like to make a reservation, please call Sandy Baker at 970-531-2483 no later than Friday, Feb.15.
The annual meeting of the Middle Park Stockgrowers will be held Friday, February 22nd at 1:00 P.M. at the PK-8 school in Kremmling. This meeting is open to the public and we encourage anyone with concerns about our agricultural community to attend. Representatives from the DOW, Sheriff’s department, CCA, BLM, and others will be there to share information and answer questions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions