Mountain Moon Yoga donates $1,000 to Headwaters Trails Alliance
October 27, 2016
Mountain Moon Yoga announced this week that their donation yoga classes donated $1,000 to Headwaters Trails Alliance.
The money will go towards the purchase of a trail maintenance fat tire bike (Salsa Mukluk). The bike is outfitted to carry tools, even a chainsaw!
"We all appreciate the hard work and energy Meara McQuain and her staff do all year long to create and maintain our multi-use trails enjoyed by locals and visitors alike," said owner, Margaret Strom.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law