NW Colorado Center for Independence hosts gathering Dec. 13
January 8, 2014
If you Go
What: NW Colorado Center for Independence winter gathering
When: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Where: The Granby Library
What else: Potluck event. RSVP by Tuesday, Dec. 10. For more information, call Jerry at 970-620-3897, or email@example.com
The NorthWest Colorado Center for Independence is hosting a winter event with holiday dishes homemade in Grand County. The gathering, in partnership with Mary Housely from The Bridge, is intended to serve as an opportunity to share information about resources and opportunities for people who have disabilities and seniors with goals for living well in northwest Colorado communities. NorthWest Colorado Center for Independence is sponsoring this mix-and-mingle winter gathering. Under new leadership, the Center is making a concerted effort to reach out and work with those to which it can provide support in Grand County.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System