One Snowy Night, live music and singalong
December 16, 2015
Are you looking for a Christmas program that is sure to touch your heart? Make plans to attend the musical One Snowy Night at Winter Park Christian Church on Saturday, Dec. 19 at 6 p.m. The musical is adapted from a children's book written by Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), the story is set on Christmas Eve and tells of a defiant teenager unamused by the traditional Christmas story. After getting lost in the woods, however, she comes to understand the true meaning of Christmas in a most unexpected way.
Don't miss an evening that includes a live band, new and familiar songs, singalong fun and talented Grand County youth ranging from 2nd grade to high school. Refreshments will be served after the show. For more information call the Winter Park Christian Church office at 970-887-9784 with questions. Free and open to the public.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids