Organizers seek volunteers for Rural Philanthropy Days, Winter Park
September 12, 2013
Northwest Rural Philanthropy Days needs volunteers to assist in showcasing the community. Northwest Rural Philanthropy Days will take place Sept. 25 – 27 at Winter Park Resort.
Volunteers will be provided a meal as well as attendance to one building session on Thursday Sept. 26, 2013.
The Northwest Colorado Rural Philanthropy Days is a collaborative program that builds excellence among the nonprofit and social service agencies that support our communities. We bring more financial support and professional development opportunities to community, arts, and environmental organizations in our region of northwest Colorado (Grand, Jackson, Moffat, Rio Blanco, and Routt counties). The multi-day conference allows the opportunity for the nonprofits of rural areas to have access to Front Range foundation dollars through networking, capacity-building workshops and community solutions table talks. Learn more about Northwest Rural Philanthropy Days, by visiting the website at http://www.northwestrpd.org. Sign up to volunteer by contacting Val Whitford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Looking for a shoulder-season escape? Here are 5 small-town getaways in northern Colorado