Pets for Adoption
December 23, 2015
Speck- I am a handsome looking, male, black and white cat. To be honest, I just want a home I can just chill. I will visit you on my own terms because that's how I roll:).
Lucy- I am a 1 yr old, female, Pit cross. I am a lil shy at first of people but once you get to know me, I am a love bug. I enjoy playing won't other dogs and could just play all day if you would let me.
Hinkle- I am a 5 yr old, male, Heeler/Shepherd cross. I love long walks and would do well in an active household. I am kind of picky when it comes to certain dogs but for the most part I get along with most of them.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law