Rorabaugh, Rempel engaged
April 19, 2012
Peter and Karen Rempel of Grand Lake are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Ellie Rempel, to Aaron Rorabaugh, son of David and Sally Rorabaugh of Nevada, Mo.
Ellie is a 2006 graduate of Middle Park High School and a 2010 graduate from Stephens College in Columbia, Mo., where she receive a bachelor of fine arts degree in creative writing.
Aaron is a 2003 graduate of Nevada High School and is currently pursuing a degree in worship ministry at Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO.
The couple plan to be married in Grand Lake at Trinity Church in the Pines on Aug. 4. The couple will make their home in Columbia.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments